• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: SUPER-MYSTERY V7 #4, 1948! GGA/crime cover...

10 posts in this topic

Up for sale: SUPER-MYSTERY VOLUME 7 #4. (Wait, what? How hard was it to number comic books in a way that made some sense?) Headlights cover from a cool tougher GA title that's seen plenty of heat lately. I'd call this GVG; chip to upper right, 1.25" tear on back; light general wear but nice appearance. Offwhite supple pages, though not quite as overbright as in photo. (Photos have a bit of distortion too; book is not miscut.)

$90 $85 $75

Shipping extra at cost; yay Paypal; returns no problem. Thanks for looking!

ejdba9.jpg

eu1taq.jpg

Edited by Point Five

51 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Smart move, Wally!

thanks bro man. I love esoteric GA and when it's rare with a black cover that makes it even better.

Also, in the printing of the cover, the Cyan(blue) plate looks to have slipped a little in the color strike - thus making a off print that looks like a 3D effect. So this a rare example where bad production looks cool to me.

Edited by Wally's Comics

46 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

Also, in the printing of the cover, the Cyan(blue) plate looks to have slipped a little in the color strike - thus making a off print that looks like a 3D effect. So this a rare example where bad production looks cool to me.

Spoken like a true graphic designer nerd! (I can relate.)  :gossip:  lol

Sold, thanks Wally!