• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Salt Lake (FanX) Comic Con

1 post in this topic

Salt Lake (FanX) Comic Con

G'Day fellow boardies,

Just wondering if anyone is going to Salt Lake (FanX) Comic Con this weekend and may be able to source some comics from the Unknown Comics stall (Vendor #730) for me?

I am after some of their exclusives in "CGC 9.8". Tyler Kirkham is going to be at their stall (So will Stan Lee on the Saturday) and I am hoping that someone can get them sigend by Kirkham as well

I am after the following comics from Unknown Comics; Unknown Comics exclusive Amazing Spiderman #25 Con exclusive (B&W cover except for the characters Peter Parker, Mary Jane and Venom), the Unknown Comics exclusive regular cover (All color) both by Tyler Kirkham. I would love to have them signed by Kirkham but that isn't essential but I am after "CGC 9.8" though. If there Venom #6 by Kirkham is available I would want that too and signed by Kirkham if possible! 

I am also interested in some other Unknown Comics exclusives but unsigned. Unknown Comics exclusive Renew Your Vows #1 venom variant set (Purple, B&W and Orange cover) and their Champions #1 venom variant set (Color and B&W).

Just to clarify, I am after "CGC 9.8" for all of these comics. The signatures for the Kirkham ones would be nice but are not essential.

If anyone is going and could assist with this please let me know?

Regards,

Mat.