• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ---> eBay

25 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #57 from 1967. A bit of spine roll, some general spine wear, light creasing bottom right front cover, damage top back cover (and several pages in from the back), nice pages on the inside, all pages accounted for. Ka-Zar appearance. I call this one 4.0.

$15 shipped

572.JPG

573.JPG

574.JPG

576.JPG

575.JPG

578.JPG

579.JPG

577.JPG

571.JPG

Amazing Spider-Man #67 from 1968. Water damage to this guy...please note in pics the stains and waviness. Obviously, in the bag this one looks a lot better. Pages still ok, and all there. Some color issues to bottom right front cover, and tanning to the back. All secondary to the water damage. No rust, but a tiny touch of discoloration inside at the bottom staple. Tight spine, and fully attached. Mysterio appearance, which makes up for all that.

2.0? Would be much higher without the water damage (duh). The rest of the book is really nice.

$7 shipped

671.JPG

672.JPG

673.JPG

674.JPG

675.JPG

676.JPG

677.JPG

678.JPG

Amazing Spider-Man #204 from 1980. Black Cat appearance. Nice book. Sold to me as 8.0. I would probably call it 7.5 but only for the ding on the bottom right front corner. Non-color breaking. Great spine,  with only a couple ticks. Not the best centering, but ok. Solid book.

$6 shipped

IMG_3362.JPG

IMG_3363.JPG

IMG_3364.JPG

IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG

IMG_3361.JPG