• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kit King/Tapecat Fine art spent a lot on them and now I am offering them at no reserve on ebay! If you are an art lover you have to take a look!!

3 posts in this topic

Kit King/Tapecat Fine art spent a lot on them and now I am offering them at no reserve on ebay! If you are an art lover you have to take a look!!
Hello Friends,
I am auctioning off two pieces that are not tied to comic art but I have found over the years that some comic art collectors also collect other kinds of originals and I have two exquisite samples I put up of fine/contemporary artwork. To be honest if I didnt start them at no reserve I would not even post here but I know some guys might dig these pieces so I figured it cant hurt =) So what we have here are...

Kit King Original Painting called Origins on ebay with no reserve. This piece cost me $2250 and has been published on many thing since. Here is the link...
For any fan of hyper realism you have to check this one out!
Here is the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kit-King-Original-Artwork-Painting-Origins-Greg-Simkins-Mark-Ryden-Bansky-/322451582863?hash=item4b139caf8f:g:IngAAOSwOgdYxz69

Tapecat Craig McCudden Original Scratchboard for sale on ebay at no reserve.
Cost me 1650 and is in hand made frame. Amazing piece you have to see!
Here is the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Craig-Tapecat-Mccudden-Scratchboard-Poster-art-Original-artwork-Concert-Art-/322451585504?hash=item4b139cb9e0:g:IEkAAOSwTM5Yx0Kw

thanks for your consideration
Matthew