• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In before the lock: My wife puts me on a "Comic Time-Out."
1 1

91 posts in this topic

"Shoes are as much a part of everyday fantasies as sex might be, though they are more Cinderella than erotic. That’s because buying shoes taps into our most primitive instincts akin to what our earliest ancestors felt; the hunt, the chase, the kill. By simply even thinking about shoe shopping, adrenaline starts to course through my body. By the time I’ve reached my favorite shoe store, my system has moved on to release dopamine, norepinephrine, oxytocin, and serotonin. "

Just now, oakman29 said:

Or you just give her a big O, and she's all yours.:whistle:

: O

1 minute ago, kav said:

"Shoes are as much a part of everyday fantasies as sex might be, though they are more Cinderella than erotic. That’s because buying shoes taps into our most primitive instincts akin to what our earliest ancestors felt; the hunt, the chase, the kill. By simply even thinking about shoe shopping, adrenaline starts to course through my body. By the time I’ve reached my favorite shoe store, my system has moved on to release dopamine, norepinephrine, oxytocin, and serotonin. "

You forgot fantasies about Captain America's butt..., ?

Just now, lizards2 said:

That one's gonna stick with me for a while I suspect.  :frustrated:

4 minutes ago, kav said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Edited by lizards2
Jesus christ I hate the new boards

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

5 minutes ago, kav said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

6 minutes ago, kav said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

GDF :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated: FU boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!