• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 16 Grade : Care To Guess?

52 posts in this topic

On a positive note, I received my submission for Economy that was received on 01/31 today, big swing for the better and I hope it continues 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Bought this book already slabbed from "He who should not be named" from a board member a while ago, very happy with the deal.

Cracked out and sent to CGC, care to guess?, go for it. Back cover is flawless, minor arrival date stamp was the only distaction.

I will post the results at the end of the weekend.

ss16.jpg

i'm with the 9.4. i am also wondering if Nikos is frowning because of a purple label?

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm

gosh i sincerely hope not

i'm with the 9.4. i am also wondering if Nikos is frowning because of a purple label?

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm

gosh i sincerely hope not

ss16a.jpg

Bought this book already slabbed from "He who should not be named" from a board member a while ago, very happy with the deal.

Cracked out and sent to CGC, care to guess?, go for it. Back cover is flawless, minor arrival date stamp was the only distaction.

I will post the results at the end of the weekend.

Don't understand...

You bought it slabbed CGC (blue) and got it re-graded?

Or you bought slabbed from another company (CGG/PGX/ACE)?

OR you bought it from another board memeber who bought it slabbed from ComicKeys in a fake CGC slab or a "real" slab from another company?

Christo_pull_hair.gif

ss16a.jpg

Hmmm...it turns out to be a trick question...

So what's the story Nik? What was the slabbed grade before? You didn't buy it with a purple label did you? What caused you to resubmit?

Jim

Why hide the serial #?

Because there are some books from that submission that will be used in the grading contest.

It was bought as a CGG 9.2, un-restored.