• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 16 Grade : Care To Guess?

52 posts in this topic

Not to make Nikos61 feel even worse, I know someone who sent in a FF 1 CGG 6.0 and received a CGC 7.0.

Thanks, I feel better now poke2.gif

Not to make Nikos61 feel even worse, I know someone who sent in a FF 1 CGG 6.0 and received a CGC 7.0.

Thanks, I feel better now poke2.gif

That's what friends are for. acclaim.gif

Seriously, that was incredibly ballsy of him to purchase a CGG book that expensive.

Anybody know who the new "restoration expert" is?

Donovan Elliott. I don't know if he's an "expert" or not as he does not appear to have any specialized training, but IIRC all of the big "missed resto" CGG books were graded before they hired the guy in April or June 2004 (can't remember which) to replace the old guy.

Of course, for all I know there might not have ever been an "old guy" doing the resto checks. It might have just been Daniel doing it.

On a positive note, I received my submission for Economy that was received on 01/31 today, big swing for the better and I hope it continues.

Yesterday's turnaround update says they're now shipping econs received on 1/18, is your date of 1/31 above accurate? Inquiring minds want to know!! hi.gif

On a positive note, I received my submission for Economy that was received on 01/31 today, big swing for the better and I hope it continues.

Yesterday's turnaround update says they're now shipping econs received on 1/18, is your date of 1/31 above accurate? Inquiring minds want to know!! hi.gif

I wouldnt joke about a thing like that hi.gif

I've yet to receive my books that were received on 12/23/04, although they have been graded - must be the East Coast bias 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Or, the "NIKOS FACTOR" confused-smiley-013.gif

I've yet to receive my books that were received on 12/23/04, although they have been graded - must be the East Coast bias 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Houston...we have a problem! You've been able to look up the grades?

I called in and got them - what's the mystery about that? confused-smiley-013.gif My mistake though, those were from my Febuary 6, 2005 submission - not bad for economies!

Oh, and DB, you can also look them up by just adding the right digits to your invoice number. makepoint.gif

I called in and got them - what's the mystery about that? confused-smiley-013.gif My mistake though, those were from my Febuary 6, 2005 submission - not bad for economies!

Houston, problem solved! thumbsup2.gif