• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for a Mycomicshop newsletter from last month

4 posts in this topic

If you are on their mailing list, one of the weekly newsletters  had a list of really bad puns.  I thought I had saved it but it has disappeared. Does anyone hold on to these? I called but was told they don't archive them anywhere.  I was hoping someone here might still have the newsletter.  If you would, please post them here for all to moan or just pm me a copy.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, shadroch said:

If you are on their mailing list, one of the weekly newsletters  had a list of really bad puns.  I thought I had saved it but it has disappeared. Does anyone hold on to these? I called but was told they don't archive them anywhere.  I was hoping someone here might still have the newsletter.  If you would, please post them here for all to moan or just pm me a copy.

It would be greatly appreciated.

I have the ones from March 7 and 14. Are these them?

Is this what you are looking for?

A bit of Sign Humor

A sign in a shoe repairs store: We will heel you, we will save your sole, we will even dye for you."

Sign over a gynecologists' Office: "Dr. Jones, at your cervix."

Sign in a Podiatrist's office:  "Time wounds all heels."

Sign on a septic tank truck: "Yesterday's Meals on Wheels';

Sign at an optometrist's office: "If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place."

Sign on a plumber's truck: "We repair what your husband fixed."

Sign on another plumber's truck: "Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber."

Sign at a tire shop in Milwaukee: "Invite us to your next blowout."

On an electrician's truck: "Let us remove your shorts." 

Sign in a nonsmoking area: "If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and will take appropriate action."

Sign on a maternity room door: "Push. Push. Push."

Sign at a car dealership: "The best way to get back on your feet--miss a car payment."

Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."

Sign in a veterinarian's waiting room: "Be back in five minutes. Sit! Stay!"

Sign at the electric company: "We would be delighted if you send in your payment on time. However, if you don't, YOU will be delighted."

Sign in a restaurant window: "Don't stand there and be hungry; come on in and get fed up."

Sign in the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully. We'll wait."

Sign at a propane filling station: "Thank Heaven for little grills."

Sign at a Chicago radiator shop: "Best place in town to take a leak."

Sign on the back of another septic tank truck: "Caution, This Truck is full of Political Promises."

Buddy needs to hire a designer for that email, because it is the absolute worst. The content is fine, but the layout is haphazard, there a about a half-dozen fonts, font sizes, and colors, and no consistent branding.

I emailed them and offered my services, but I haven't heard back from them.