• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CGC lot for sale (Giant Size X-Men #1, Batman #23, X-men #141 & 142)

6 posts in this topic

CGC lot for sale (Giant Size X-Men #1, Batman #23, X-men #141 & 142)

Up for sale is a 4 comic CGC graded lot. Not looking to break up the lot up at the moment. $615 shipped via USPS first class mail w/ signature confirmation and tracking. 
Shipping only within the U.S.

Only accepting paypal. Payment is due 48 hrs after claiming the lot. 

:takeit: time stamp trumps all other negotiations and offers. Please claim within the thread. 

Will try my best to ship within 24 hrs of received payment or next available mailing day. 

No Hall of Shame or probationary members

No returns on CGC slabbed comics

More pictures available upon request

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. 

Edited by Sniper9311

Batman #23 CGC 1.8 (restored)
Restoration includes:
Small amount of color touch on cover, pieces added to cover, small amount of glue on spine of cover. (Piece re-attached to cover with tape. Tape on cover, interior cover and interior)

IMG_8214.PNG.3d4933440f41b7b451ed500929f32e45.PNG

13 hours ago, Sniper9311 said:

CGC lot for sale (Giant Size X-Men #1, Batman #23, X-men #141 & 142)

Up for sale is a 4 comic CGC graded lot. Not looking to break up the lot up at the moment. $615 shipped via USPS first class mail w/ signature confirmation and tracking. 
Shipping only within the U.S.

Only accepting paypal. Payment is due 48 hrs after claiming the lot. 

:takeit: time stamp trumps all other negotiations and offers. Please claim within the thread. 

Will try my best to ship within 24 hrs of received payment or next available mailing day. 

No Hall of Shame or probationary members

No returns on CGC slabbed comics

More pictures available upon request

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. 

:takeit: per PM.