• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

124 posts in this topic

Will be posting miscellaneous stuff here on out as I find it, first though a pleasant surprise today while out with my family at one of the local malls. What you are looking at is the ceiling of the main courtyard of Carrefour Laval, one of the nicer shopping Malls, just off the Island of Montreal. Below in the center of the courtyard are beautiful gardens, decorated and intertwined with dresses, and all of it played together with Easter colours and gave everything an otherworldly fantasy feel. Pics are my wife's. She's the photographer of the family.

Laval-5.jpg

Laval-2.jpg

Laval-1.jpg

Fantastic Four 89 4.5 (still glossy with strong colours; mod spine & edge wear; extensive but mainly ncb surface wear fc; d-stamp ur edge fc; sm staple tears; slight rubbing/colour loss top edge fc; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc & ul & bl crnrs bc; localized mod cb surface wear, crses & crinkles center top edge bc & diagnl cb crse center left edge bc; mod foxing & ink transfer bc) Claimed

FF-89-fc.jpg

FF-89-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

10 hours ago, vaillant said:

I must remember to look for a FF#21: not the only one I am missing, but one I care about…

That was a very nice copy for a good price!

Claudio, hope you are well...we need to catch up. I hope you are enjoying the weekend. :foryou:

Fantastic Four 79 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light spine wear; presents higher but mod edge wear, esp right btm edge fc, and mod spine stress bc cap grade; faint sm cb crses r edge & btm edge fc; dstrbtrs-spray top edge; long faint hrzntl cb crse top edge bc; mod to heavy foxing & ink transfer bc) $20.00  SOLD

FF-79-fc.jpg

FF-79-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Spoof 2 8.5 (Bright & glossy; v light spine & edge wear; light spine stress; sm cb impact btm spine; very faint shallow ncb vertical fold along spine fc; sm dings top edge bc; sm ding & v sm tear l-edge bc; sm cb crse bl crnr bc; light foxing) $10.00  SOLD

Spoof-2-fc.jpg

Spoof-2-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

33 minutes ago, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 79 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light spine wear; presents higher but mod edge wear, esp right btm edge fc, and mod spine stress bc cap grade; faint sm cb crses r edge & btm edge fc; dstrbtrs-spray top edge; long faint hrzntl cb crse top edge bc; mod to heavy foxing & ink transfer bc) $20.00

FF-79-fc.jpg

FF-79-bc.jpg

:takeit:

56 minutes ago, crassus said:

Will be posting miscellaneous stuff here on out as I find it, first though a pleasant surprise today while out with my family at one of the local malls. What you are looking at is the ceiling of the main courtyard of Carrefour Laval, one of the nicer shopping Malls, just off the Island of Montreal. Below in the center of the courtyard are beautiful gardens, decorated and intertwined with dresses, and all of it played together with Easter colours and gave everything an otherworldly fantasy feel. Pics are my wife's. She's the photographer of the family.

Laval-5.jpg

Laval-2.jpg

Laval-1.jpg

Very nice to see spring back to Montreal Robert, I hope you guys have a fun weekend :) 

5 minutes ago, Chadwick said:

Very nice to see spring back to Montreal Robert, I hope you guys have a fun weekend :) 

Many thanks Chad, the FF 79 and 89 freebie are all yours, my best to you and yours too, no matter how old I get I'm just as excited about spring, maybe more so... :smile:

Tip Top 44 4.0 (Mod spine & edge wear; mod foxing fc & bc with lighter localized foxing interior pages; sm cb crnr crses fc & bc; sm tears top & btm spine; pencil "50" upper left bc; otherwise clean tight staples, all firmly attached) $30.00

TipTop-44-fc.jpg

TipTop-44-bc.jpg

Tip Top 64 4.0 (Bright with good colours; mod spine & edge wear; cb crnr crses fc & bc; mod foxing fc & bc & interior edges; localized stains bc; d-shdw top edge bc; first & last 5 interior pages miscut but do not effect story; all firmly attached but rust btm staple with slight migration to cf) $20.00

TipTop-64-fc.jpg

TipTop-64-bc.jpg

Tip Top 65 4.5 (Bright with strong colours; mod spine & edge wear; sm spot of rust btm staple at cf with sm migration stains; hrzntl cb crses r-edge fc; cb crnr crses fc & bc; d-shdws top & spine edge fc & bc; all attached) $25.00

TipTop-65-fc.jpg

TipTop-65-bc.jpg

Thor 201 6.5 (Bright & glossy; mod spine & edge wear; mod spine stress; mainly ncb surface wear except cb wear center btm edge fc; faint partial cb crse ur crnr fc; sm bend ul crnr bc; cb crse center left edge bc; mod foxing & ink transfer bc) Claimed

Thor-201-fc.jpg

Thor-201-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 16/4/2017 at 2:46 AM, crassus said:

Claudio, hope you are well...we need to catch up. I hope you are enjoying the weekend. :foryou:

We'll do. As I probably told you already in fact I have stopped with Marvel age purchases.
But sooner or later I would love to fill the holes, especially in the FF run, and complete it in some way.

I just need to organize myself and prepare this introduction, to set up a sale of GA/same period material from Europe, not US-centric.