• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fight Comics 45 and Dagar 14 (raw)

5 posts in this topic

Up for sale are my last two damsel in distress comics from the Golden Age of comics. This time around I have Fight Comics 45 and Dagar, Desert Hawk 14. 

No probies, please. I'll discuss offers in PM, but the first person to post :takeit:gets them. I accept paypal only. 

I bought the Fight Comics issue for $95 with a VG/F grade. I purchased the Dagar for $365 with a VG/F grade. I purchased both from the same boardie I bought my previous Gold items, and I believe the grades sold to me are pretty accurate (no one complained from previous sales). 

I'm selling the Fight Comics for $85 shipped in the US. I'm selling the Dagar for $350 shipped in the US.

Or I'll sell the set for for $410, shipped priority mail in the United States. 

:news:

Based on feedback from another boardie (Ricksneatstuff), I'm lowering the grade of the Dagar to VG- and lowering the price for the set to $275. 

Fight_Comics_45.jpeg

Fight_Comics_45B.jpeg

Dagar Desert Hawk 14.jpg

Dagar Desert Hawk 14B.jpg

Edited by Reno McCoy

I've been chatting with a boarding, Ricksneatstuff, and he helped walk me through a few things with the Dagar book. I opened the comic to find that the lower staple is removed from the spine, and that there are two slits/holes in the spine crease. Based on our conversation, I think the Dagar is more in line with a VG-. I presents crazy nice though. :)

With that in mind, I'm offering both comics for $275 total, shipped in the United States.