• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Da Rules for the Contest!

31 posts in this topic

Nope, and Yup sumo.gif

So why all the whining about those who haven't submitted their grade yet? The way I see it, they have 24 hours left... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

No whining here! Now, get along little doggies sumo.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Nope, and Yup sumo.gif

So why all the whining about those who haven't submitted their grade yet? The way I see it, they have 24 hours left... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

No whining here! Now, get along little doggies sumo.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Maybe if you had taken a little more time, you wouldn't have overgraded on your guess! gossip.gifpoke2.gif

Nope, and Yup sumo.gif

Jim

Maybe if you had taken a little more time, you wouldn't have overgraded on your guess! gossip.gifpoke2.gif

The innuendo is killing me! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gifhi.gif

Nope, and Yup sumo.gif

Jim

The innuendo is killing me! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gifhi.gif

stooges.gifflowerred.gif

Is that 11 AM Eastern Standard Time? My board clock reflects the current time in Central Europe...

Jim

bumpit.gif

I think the confusion here is around what "Board time" is. On everyone's My Home page here, you can see the "Server time," which happens to be the time in Chicago, where Arch is. On that same page you can set an offset from Server time, so your Board time will equal your local time.

So... Nikos' contests end at 11:00 Central time, 12:00 noon Eastern time.

Starting with Round 7, we will have 3 rounds per week intead of 2.

New rounds will begin on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of every week.

Hope it doesnt screw anyone up, if you have a problem let me know and I will work it out with you.