• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

3 posts in this topic

...I need help condensing my listings.

I understand I can't post multiple posts like I have, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to either delete or condense the listings.  Please help.  Thanks, Paul~

Edited by picon3

13 minutes ago, picon3 said:

...I need help condensing my listings.

I understand I can't post multiple posts like I have, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to either delete or condense the listings.  Please help.  Thanks, Paul~

Hi Paul,

At this point, don't worry about deleting your old posts. -you already put Closed in the title, so people shouldn't care about those anymore. 

The way to make one thread with all your books in it is actually very easy. You seem to know how to create a thread, and have a listing with all the important info in it, so you're more than halfway there. 

Start a new thread, give it the title you want, and post your rules for the sales thread, returns accepted or not, shipping fees, and that brief introduction to yourself. Do all of that and then hit submit. 

Next, on your second post in this thread, you can show which book you're selling, its price, and the picture or scan provided. 

Then, in your third post, you can list your second book that you're selling. Show the price and a picture again. 

And so, it's pretty easy. Just use a new post, within your sales thread, for each book that you want to try to sell. 

You only need to list your rules in the very first post. 

Good luck! (thumbsu 

Andy

Thanks for the info.  I understand now.  Basically you use just use one thread like a bucket and then within your thread/bucket you can post as much or as little as you want.  Much appreciated.  Paul~