• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Batman Adventures 12 First Harley Quinn (raw) Mother's Day

6 posts in this topic

Batman Adventures 12 First Harley Quinn (raw) Mother's Day

Batman Adventures 12- First Appearance of Harley Quinn

Asking Price - $575.00

Get that special someone a great Mother's Day gift this year (or keep it for yourself). High grade copy of Batman Adventures 12. I took many pictures for your consideration. The corners are very sharp and there are no rips, tears, smudges, stains, etc. This books is nicely centered with rich colors. The book has never been pressed and may benefit from one if you decide to grade it (I noticed a slight NCB bend on upper, right cover just above Fox Kids (see last picture)). I would assign it a grade of 9.6.

Rules-

No Probation List

First to claim it wins

Paypal, check, or money order accepted

Shipping is included to US address and I will ship boxed using US Priority Flat Rate Shipping. Outside US must contact me first to discuss options.

Returns accepted after first 10 days. Book must return in same condition. Please examine pictures carefully before purchase.

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0777.JPG

2 hours ago, CheeseFrog said:

That's a great copy!  GLWTS...

Thanks for the compliment. I'm debating sending it in myself, but thought I would try here first. This will be a short term posting until I can make up my mind. (shrug)