• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"UNENDING WAR": THE CHARLTON WAR COLLECTION by SexPit 7

39 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifWow, all of a sudden I want to collect these, and join the Navy. Great looking books and they're full of action. Post more...

Very interesting Luxxmeister. Those are certainly very rarely seen covers and they have a sort of primativism to them that I like. Very Raw Pop Art! thumbsup2.gif Lichtenstein would LOVE these!

TheJames023.jpg

That's hard to do. 893whatthe.gif I've never tried to shoot with my left hand across my body and under my right arm. I'm sure if I manuevered just right I could pull it off but not on the fly like he's doing. I would believe this if it were a pistol.

He somehow manages to swing his (I'm guessing sawed off shotgun? as the barrel is very short) across his body while lunging toward the Senator, under his right arm which he has flung upwards and toward the Senator to move him out of the way, firing his weapon (steadily) while falling forward. Great action, but if he presses that trigger a split second too early.......Bye bye Senator foreheadslap.gif

Charltons suck. What can say.

I, and Charlton, can't put up much of a defense against accusations of depicting nearly impossible circumstances in an attempt to depict an aging war hero that may still have something up his or her sleeve.

"Presto! You're vanquished." kinda thing.

Here's anotha mutha fo' ya!

C:\my pictures\U.S. Marines inverted.JPG

I don't think they suck, these are wonderful. I want to see more. I'm getting a kick out of them. That Senators brief case is sure going to come in handy out in the jungle (or wherever they are). tonofbricks.gif