• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Avengers #4 CGC 8.0, Captain America #100 CGC 9.2, and Incredible Hulk #1 CGC SS .5
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0, Captain America #100 CGC 9.2, and Incredible Hulk CGC SS .5

Boardies,

Initially listed the Incredible Hulk CGC SS .5 with a Brave and the Bold #25 and an Star Wars #42.  I have my eyes set on an upgrade of my Incredible Hulk CGC SS .5.  Figured I would have to list some more expensive books to get me to the threshold to purchase this book.

So on that note :rulez: are listed below:

1) I will not sell to HOSers, Probation listees, or boardies I have had bad transactions before.

2) PMs and Offers are more than welcome, but the first:takeit: gets the book in time order.  When negotiating via a PM, the final agreement becomes solid when the buyer post an :takeit: via PM

3) Shipping is included in the 48 CONUS states.  Outside these 48 states and international buyers I will pick up $20.00 of the shipping, the rest is on the buyer

4) Returns are accepted if notified 3-day after the buyer received the book, after that, the sale is final.  Buyer is responsible for the shipping return cost, and the book must be in the same ship that I mailed it in.

5) Book will be shipped Priority Mail in a flat-rate medium USPS box.  Shipping will include tracking and insurance.  If your purchase is more than $7500.00, I will ship registered mail.

6) My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudos Thread

7) Prices and pictures below.  Depending upon how the sales thread goes, I may also list an Amazing Spider-Man 16 CGC 8.5, Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.2, and a Fantastic Four #5 CGC 1.8...If interested in these books just PM me

Captain America #100 CGC 9.2 - $875 - $810 (Last GPAnalysis Sale: $896.00)

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0 - $3700.00 - $3400.00  (Last GPAnalysis Sale: $3800.00)

Incredible Hulk #1 CGC SS .5 (Signed by Stan Lee) - $3750 - $3500.00 (Last GPAnalysis sale $3450.00 - October 2014)

Edited by Mike22

4 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Can you post better scans for Avengers #4 and include a back cover scan?

Was the book pressed?

Thanks!

I actually had my choice of this comic at an 8.0 or one at an 8.5 I chose the 8.0 because it looked nicer and had the off-white/white pages.  I bought this comic already slabbed, but to the best of my knowledge it was not pressed.  I tried taking some additional pictures hope they give you a better idea of the condition of the book.

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0 (Flash).JPG

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0 (Back 1).JPG

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0 (Front 1).JPG

When I asked if either book was pressed (8.0 or 8.5) the seller said it was not.  From what I understood he had them graded when they were raw comics...tend to take the seller on his word.. I tend to be trustworthy...Hopefully he was honest with me. (shrug) 

Edited by Mike22

Discounts on these books:

If you purchase of a Combo of two of these books would be willing to give you a good discount on the books :foryou:

Edited by Mike22

8 hours ago, Mike22 said:

When I asked if either book was pressed (8.0 or 8.5) the seller said it was not.  From what I understood he had them graded when they were raw comics...tend to take the seller on his word.. I tend to be trustworthy...Hopefully he was honest with me. (shrug) 

That's perfectly fair, thanks!

Figure I would try one more Price Drop

I have had inquiries into other books I have that I would consider to sell in addition to these books to get my upgrade on the Incredible Hulk #1 include:

Amazing Spider-Man #16 CGC 8.5

Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.2

Brave and the Bold #25 CGC 2.5 (Currently up on Ebay, but would pull it if interested)

Captain America #117 CGC 9.2

Fantastic Four #5 CGC 1.8

Just PM, for sales I generally like to sell around GPA, but willing to discount with multiple purchases.

Edited by Mike22