• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee @ Megacon Orlando 2017

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm attending Megacon later this month and purchased a Stan Lee Special package ticket which includes an autograph, a photo ops, a signed lithograph, an Exclusive comic and a badge. My main concern is this will be my first time meeting Stan and was wanting to get a custom sketch cover signed by him and cgc'd. I was told that he has his own facilitators, does anyone know how much the fee is? Again I've already paid to get his signature, just want to know how much the fee would be for getting it cgc'd. Thanks in advanced.

On 5/5/2017 at 10:13 AM, Kghost said:

Hello, I'm attending Megacon later this month and purchased a Stan Lee Special package ticket which includes an autograph, a photo ops, a signed lithograph, an Exclusive comic and a badge. My main concern is this will be my first time meeting Stan and was wanting to get a custom sketch cover signed by him and cgc'd. I was told that he has his own facilitators, does anyone know how much the fee is? Again I've already paid to get his signature, just want to know how much the fee would be for getting it cgc'd. Thanks in advanced.

He has his own facilitators, but not sure which company will be covering that con. Its usually Excelsior or NYComics I think? Ive used both and the CGC submission is usually a bit higher than submitted yourself. For example, for a modern, it might be $40ish to submit instead of $28. Plus, shipping of course and any other fees you want like fast tracking, pressing, so on. Thats just a rough guess because I don't remember exactly and of course, it depends on what tier yours would fall under. I would think a sketch would fall under modern tier though. Just look at the CGC tiers/fees and expect to pay a little more to cover their fees to submit for you.