• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HC's for Sale Cheaper than AMZN! inc. DD Artist's Edition, OMAC, Howard the Duck
1 1

15 posts in this topic

HC's for Sale Cheaper than AMZN! inc. DD Artist's Edition, OMAC, Howard the Duck

I'm selling 9 awesome Hard Covers to make room for shiny new things. I checked to make sure my prices are lower than the lowest listing on Amazon.

This is my first sale on the CGC Boards, so please be gentle. Discussion within the thread is OK as long as it's friendly and more-or-less on topic.

All books are 1st prints AFAIK. They are original-owner copies.

Thanks for visiting!

Kudos: eBay , CGC

Terms:

• No members HOS/Probation 
  • First "I'll Take It" via PM or Thread will win - timestamps will resolve disputes.
  • I reserve the right to refuse a sale to any individual for any reason.
  • Shipping any number of books is $5 Media Mail in the Continental USA. Please contact me to discuss other shipping options.
  • Payment via Paypal within 3 days, If you buy send me your email and I will send you an Invoice
  • Returns accepted within 10 days of confirmed delivery. Buyer pays return shipping.
  • Buy 2 or more items, and I will throw in a free TPB!

MENU

Tales of the Batman: Len Wein [Hardcover] [Dec 30, 2014] Wein, Len and Aparo, Jim
$29 NM

SOLD Marvel Masterworks: Warlock - Volume 1 (v. 1) [Hardcover] [Feb 07, 2007] Roy Thomas; Mike Friedrich; Ron Goulart; Gil Kane and Bob Brown
$19 VF 

SOLD David Mazzucchelli Daredevil Born Again Artist Edition HC [Hardcover] [Jan 01, 2012] Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli
195$ NM

Magik: Storm and Illyana (X-Men) [Hardcover] [Dec 10, 2008] Chris Claremont; John Buscema and Ron Frenz
5$ F/VF (front of dust jacket has 1.5-inch tear)

Superman: Kryptonite Nevermore (DC Comics Classics Library) [Feb 03, 2009] O'Neil, Dennis and Swan, Curt
$14 NM

SOLD Jack Kirby's O.M.A.C. [Jun 10, 2008] Kirby, Jack
$10 NM

Joe the Barbarian [Nov 08, 2011] Morrison, Grant and Murphy, Sean
$9 VF+

SOLD 300 [Hardcover] [Dec 15, 1999] Frank Miller and Lynn Varley
$2.50 VF

Howard The Duck Omnibus [Hardcover] [Aug 06, 2008] Steve Gerber; Val Mayerik; Gene Colan; Frank Brunner; John Buscema and Carmine Infantino
$32 VF/NM

Pictures follow...

Edited by adampasz