• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else got Spam?

28 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:
Just now, lizards2 said:

Who is Clark Kent? (shrug)

BUNGHOLE!

:whistle:

21 hours ago, kav said:

Just got PM spam:

Hello!!

I've seen a lot of your content and I think it's great!

I'm from Central Wisconsin where there is the world's largest trivia contest every year.

There are many questions about comic books and comic book characters and it is truly a blast to play on.

In the contest there are over 350 teams and we always finish top 5 or top 10.

If you have any interest or questions, it would be greatly appreciated!

It's honestly a blast and my favorite weekend of the year. (Some of us take notes and do things all year to prepare but that's not necessary)

If so, everything would be done remotely, unless you happened to want to come to Wisconsin!

Here's a neat video they just did about it 

I got the same spam i have to figure out how to delete him , and another , different spammer is following me

I got spam in the form of a bunch of promo postcards and flyers in my last CGC shipment.  This was, mind you, a shipment where I paid Fedex based on the weight of the package.  So I paid for the postage to receive spam mailers. 

1 minute ago, Transplant said:

I got spam in the form of a bunch of promo postcards and flyers in my last CGC shipment.  This was, mind you, a shipment where I paid Fedex based on the weight of the package.  So I paid for the postage to receive spam mailers. 

Ouch.  No bueno if your bearing the cost of it.  

14 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

I got the same spam i have to figure out how to delete him , and another , different spammer is following me

I got the one for trivia.

Hello!!

I've seen a lot of your content and I think it's great!

I'm from Central Wisconsin where there is the world's largest trivia contest every year.

There are many questions about comic books and comic book characters and it is truly a blast to play on.

In the contest there are over 350 teams and we always finish top 5 or top 10.

If you have any interest or questions, it would be greatly appreciated!

It's honestly a blast and my favorite weekend of the year. (Some of us take notes and do things all year to prepare but that's not necessary)

If so, everything would be done remotely, unless you happened to want to come to Wisconsin!