• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Thanks!

96 posts in this topic

60+ Golden Age Reprint Books! Best of the West, America's Greatest, & More! $5 Each!

Hi all - Hope it's ok to post these in this sales forum... I think it makes the most sense here as these are all Golden Age reprint books so I figured it was best to show them to the audience who'd appreciate them!

Got about 60+ of these books, all shapes and sizes, about which I don't know much.... so rather than price them individually I'm just going to make it a flat deal:

PRICE REDUCTION: All books now $5 $4 per book, or $4 $3 per book if you're purchasing 5 or more (no limit).

Shipping: at cost (be it domestic, or international)
Returns: within one week of receipt, for any reason.  Buyer pays for shipping unless I screwed something up.
Payment: Paypal only, please.

I'll get started with the first few books this evening, but probably do the bulk of them tomorrow.   I did my best to put the pile in alphabetical order.. but ... it was late last night when I did it, so don't hold me to that exactly. lol

Edited by fmaz