• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM TTA28, TTA31, & TOS28

5 posts in this topic

PGM TTA28, TTA31, & TOS28

I just got these 3 in and they were all surprisingly nice which is pretty rare for PH Marvels.  Please let me know your opinions on them.  I believe all three are fresh to the market and never been pressed.  They all have amazing interiors (white pages?).

1st is TOS 28

Only major flaw is the tiny stain at the top of the back cover (that stain doesn't even go thru to the inside of the back cover)

P1130053.JPG

P1130054.JPG

Next is TTA 31

This one had 3 extra staples added that I have removed.  The staples were not neccessary.  The spine is really nice, no splitting.  Color and gloss is amazing on this one.  Back cover has a hint of a stain at the top edge, a 3/8" tear at the top of back cover, and a foxing stain at the bottom edge of back cover.

P1130055.JPG

P1130056.JPG

Last comic is TTA 28

Back cover has tanning at top & bottom, and a small chip out of the top of back cover

P1130057.JPG

P1130058.JPG

Edited by gadzukes

40 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I think the 'stain' you referenced on the first #28 may be distributor. If so, the book looks pretty solid, VF, VF+ range. 

Yeah, I thought it was a distributor spray too, but there's no color on top of the interior pages. (shrug)