• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT: HOS92 9.2 White for a Marvel Key (Yikes!)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

WTT: HOS92 9.2 White for a Marvel Key (Yikes!)

Hi There.  Been a minute since I've started a thread, but I've been thinking, (mourning actually), lately about the fact that I've let most of my Marvel keys go.  Unfortunately, I'm not in a position financially to purchase them back.   So, I came to the hard decision that I need to part with some books that I thought I'd never let go.  With all that said, I'm offering for trade, my copy of House of Secrets 92 9.2 White pages for one or many of the following books.  (I will post a price that is a little over market value to comply with the rules.)   This might not pan out, but I thought it would be fun anyway.  

Rules:   

No trade is complete until I state it in this thread.  I suspect there could be multiple deals in play.  

Once a trade is complete.  The "buyer" party,  (Party that isn't me...)  will ship books to me at their cost.  Once I receive and verify, I will ship from my end at my cost.  

Unless arranged beforehand, all books must be slabbed.

U.S. Only.  (I may be convinced otherwise, but due to the cost of insuring books this expensive internationally, it is probably cost-prohibitive.)

No HOSers, Probies or anyone I have on ignore.  The last is a fairly small group, thankfully...

Returns:  All books will probably be slabbed, so I think this can probably be No Returns, but I'm flexible.

Value assignment will be through recent sales.  Obviously, both trade partners will be happy or the trade wont happen...  I'm looking for fair value, not theft.  

Payment: In the event cash changes hands, PayPal is fine.  As are checks, MOs.  I've dealt with many of you over the years as both a buyer and seller.  Several of you on high dollar books.  (Relative I know, but I mean 4-figure books.)  

Books I'll consider in trade.  I am interested in all grade ranges that would work in the trade.  Restored/Conserved I don't completely rule out.  No Trimmed books and only complete books. Trade must contain a 1st tier book, (Or a killer deal...) but can be paired with other books to make the trade work dollar-wise.  I am willing to add a little cash on my end if necessary.

1st Tier:

ASM 1

Fantastic Four 1

Tales of Suspense 39

X-men 1

Daredevil 1

2nd Tier:

Fantastic Four 4

Journey into Mystery 84, 85

Flash 105, 106 (I Know they're DC, but I like em...) 

Marvel Spotlight 5

Marvel Premiere 15

Hero for Hire 1

Amazing Spiderman 3

Amazing Spiderman 14

Avengers 1

There are probably other books I'd consider, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.  

House of Secrets 92 CGC 9.2 White Pages   BIN: $3700

One of the nicest copies available on the market.  Scarce at this grade and higher.  And absolutely one of the hottest books on the market right not.

b0dbe428-a78b-460d-b86b-9e1d8a80395c_zpsarckwpdf.JPG

Edited by ChasingKingKirby

13 hours ago, Changer said:

Nice books Changer!  I'd really like one of my tier 1 books back in trade.  That ASM 1 fits the bill for sure but the value disparity is pretty wide.  I'd love to have it, but it's out of my range.   You have a beautiful HOS92 yourself...

On 29 May 2017 at 11:51 AM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Deal pending....  :news:

On 29 May 2017 at 11:51 AM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Deal pending....  :news:

If no deal let me know,got a great book for a trade.