• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Planet Of The Apes #5

3 posts in this topic

I don't really know how to grade the tape issues, but if I had to guess, I'd give it a (5.0) (scroll over to see).  Without the tape issues, a (6.5)

Your corners are pretty good.  You've got a bit of color wear near the spine, and the back is a little dirty.  Not very many spine tics though, and the front cover looks great other than the tape issues.

6 minutes ago, SteppinRazor said:

I don't really know how to grade the tape issues, but if I had to guess, I'd give it a (5.0) (scroll over to see).  Without the tape issues, a (6.5)

Your corners are pretty good.  You've got a bit of color wear near the spine, and the back is a little dirty.  Not very many spine tics though, and the front cover looks great other than the tape issues.

Thanks. :foryou:
I was questioning what to do with the tape pull also. I think I had it at a 5.5 when I first looked it over, so a 5.0 isn't that far off.