• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in. Amazing Adventures 1 (Dr Droom)

6 posts in this topic

PGM Amazing Adventures 1 (Dr Droom)

I'm pretty excited about finding a pretty nice copy of AA1.  Tell me what you think.  There is a tiny 1" "crimp/crease" in the letters "RE" of ADVENTURES.

Sun Shadow at bottom of back cover.  Spine is nice.  Interior might be White.  It has the feel of a really nice book in hand.  It hasn't been pressed but has many pressable defects.

P1130126.JPG

P1130130.JPG

Edited by gadzukes

Looks like some spine tics and the sun shadow, some some bends on the back, plus rounded corners.  Is there a crease across the R and E in Adventures?  Great color, pretty white on the back where there's no shadow.  I would guess a (6.5 ) (scroll over).  Wouldn't mind a better shot of the top front, just to see if the edge is clean or has some tears/creases.  If that isn't a crease, bump it .5

1 hour ago, SteppinRazor said:

Looks like some spine tics and the sun shadow, some some bends on the back, plus rounded corners.  Is there a crease across the R and E in Adventures?  Great color, pretty white on the back where there's no shadow.  Wouldn't mind a better shot of the top front, just to see if the edge is clean or has some tears/creases.  If that isn't a crease, bump it .5

Yes there is a crimp/crease going thru the "RE" that is literally what you see there (about 1" long).  Yes, the colors really pop.  Top edge is clean.

Edited by gadzukes