• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] High grade comic lots-Closing Tuesday!

40 posts in this topic

High grade comic lots

I'm going to leave this up here for another day.  Thanks to everyone that bought a good chunk of these!!!  I'm one step closer to the album and my wife has more room for wine!

So this posting has some fantastic sets.  All of the sets except for the Darkhawk and the Sleepwalker are all going to be a very, very high grade (likely 9.8 or 9.6).  I'm not even sure if I read most of them.  The Darkhawk and Sleepwalker issues only have minor spine breaks, unless noted.  There are no issues with huge defects.  If you want more pics, please IM me and I'll be very happy to get you better pictures.  I'm going to keep these on here for a couple of days.  Please feel free to make me an offer.  Also, please check out my trades.   

As I stated in my TPB post, I'm trying to make more space in my storage room for wine.  More importantly, I'm trying to raise funds for my bands first album.  It's gonna be a real ripper, but pieces of vinyl are not cheap!

I haven't sold any raw books on here and I know most people offer returns. Based on the prices, and cost of shipping, etc, I generally will not accept any returns. Get a hold of me if there is an issue.  I'm very happy to work with you if the books arrive in a condition other than what I have offered.  If you buy any of these, you will be happy.

I have a Kudos thread on here under ameriskin and I have 100% rating on the bay.  I'm just some dude trying to get rid of my collection.  I'm not a business trying to increase my profit margins.

Here are the rules:

1. The First :takeit: gets each book. I will also discuss via PM and based on the first :takeit: in the thread, that person takes home the books!

2. I will ship to the United States only.

Here is how shipping will work: 1-5 books $6, 6-15 books $9, 16-25 books will be $13, 25+ will be $17.  Now, if you buy all of them, that will be another price that we can discuss.

I live 5 miles from the post office so I can ship the day after payment is issued. It may be every couple of days based on the number of books I sell. I'll communicate with each of you to let you know when they will ship. The point is that it will be SUPER fast.

3. I will accept Pay Pal and payment is due within 24 hours of :takeit:.

5. If you are on the Probation List/Hall of Shame here on the CGC Boards then you are Prohibited from buying from me at all times.

6. Return Policy:

I will not accept returns on these books. If you have a serious issue, please PM me.

1. The Agency #1-6 (#6 is pretty beat, spine cracks) $5

2. Batman: Dark Victory #0-13 SOLD

3. Blade: Max #1-6 $10

4. Blink #1-4 SOLD

5. Born #1-4 (2 issues of #3) $10

6. Catwoman: When In Rome #1-6 $15

7. Crossgen Chronicles #1-8 $10

8. Crux #1-17, 19 (2 issues of #19) $5

9. Daredevil: Yellow #1-6 SOLD

10. Dark Days #1-6  $10

11. Darkhawk #1-27 plus Annuals 1 and 2 (2 issues of #13, #24, and Annual #2) SOLD

12. Deadline #1-4 $5

13. Defenders #1-12 $10

14. Elektra V.2 #1-5 SOLD

15. The Establishment #1-5 $5

16. Eternals #1-7 $10

17. Evil Ernie: Revenge #1-4 $10

18. Evil Ernie: Santa Fe #1-4 $8

19. Exiles Lot #1-18 (both copies of #2 and 2 copies of $18) $25

20. Fallen Son #1-5 (Avengers, Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine) $10

21. Fantastic Four: 1234 #1-4 $5

22. Felon #1-4 SOLD

23. Four Women #1-5 $5

24. Marvel Knights: Spider-Man #1-22 SOLD

25. Seven Soldiers (All series, Bulleteer, Frankenstein, Guardian, Klarion, Mister Miracle, Shining Knight, Zatanna *2 issues of Mr. Miracle #2) $60  ** I will split these up and each will be $10.

26. Sleepwalker #1-20, 22, 24, 30, Holiday Special (2 copies of issues #9 and #18) $25

27. Spider-Man: Blue #1-6 $20

28. Spider-Man: Get Kraven #1-3, #5, #7 SOLD

29. Spider-Man: Quality of Life #1-4 $5

30. Spider-Man: Tangled Web #1-19 (2 copies of #19) SOLD

31. Superman: Birthright #1-12 SOLD

32. U.S. War Machine #1-12 $5

33. Wolverine: The End #1-4 $20

I'm going to post each group with photos.  This may take a while and I'm not trying to clog up the post.  I'm just trying to think of a good way to get photos for all of these.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!!

Edited by ameriskin