• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another eBay scam???
1 1

26 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, comicquant said:

This is his reply to my message to him asking why he's calling it a file copy if CGC isn't:

"That's if Cgc realizes it a file copy ! If they don't know it's a file copy why would the mark as one!!"

-Preduction

Uhm, I guess you're right, because that would be like someone trying to sell one as a file copy without proof of it being one.  :facepalm:

Message him: You do understand sir that pricing something based solely on your word is rather.....stupid.  If i go to sell it one day am I supposed to say 'a guy told me it was a file copy'?  Then the next guy goes 'a guy told me a guy told him it was a file copy'....do you see the problem here?

1 hour ago, comicquant said:

So the genius just replied with:

"There is no way to disprove it wasn t a file copy"

-Preduction

I don't want to believe there are actually people out there that are this dull.   

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."
-Hitchens's razor

1 hour ago, comicquant said:

So the genius just replied with:

"There is no way to disprove it wasn t a file copy"

-Preduction

I don't want to believe there are actually people out there that are this dull.   

Tell him you could say that about any book you didn't buy yourself so should every book on ebay be priced as a file copy?

He seems to be saying that it's actually a 8.5 because it was a file copy.  The proof it was a file copy is it had a sticker.  The proof of that is look you can see where the sticker was torn off-that's actually a good thing not a defect so pls bid as if this was a 8.5!

Edited by kav