• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kirby Art ,Splash ,Interiors Available

4 posts in this topic

Kirby Art ,Splash ,Interiors Available

Hi Artfans,

I’m offering some Kirby art for purchase on my website as I’ve got my eye on something coming up at auction and would like to raise some cash . I hate to let them go but you all know how that goes.The prices are pretty firm as it also includes shipping and insurance. US buyers only . Please check them out at charlesdavidviera.com (scroll down to COMIC ART) or click here:           http://www.charlesdavidviera.com/thumbnail_list.php?mgd_id=236276

They are only going to be available for a few days as I will be offering them to be auctioned in a couple of days but thought I’d give you guys a shot first. 

You can contact via my website (contact)  or PM me here.

Thanks Kirbyjack, My image is not the best as that page is a lot nicer in person. I've owned that page twice once about ten years ago and then again a few years back when I got it as part of a deal (always loved that monster panel). I think those 4th world pages are under valued and I hate to let one of them go.