• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did my comic go?

7 posts in this topic

I put a Best Offer bid on a book on CL, it was declined and now I wanna buy it at the BIN price but now it's gone. Left a message at CL, no call back. 

Anybody familiar with how things work there a CL? Does book disappear for awhile after someone makes an offer? Or..?

Thanks.

Edited by NoMan

9 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I put a Best Offer bid on a book on CL, it was declined and now I wanna buy it at the BIN price but now it's gone. Left a message at CL, no call back. 

Anybody familiar with how things work there a CL? Does book disappear for awhile after someone makes an offer? Or..?

Thanks.

It's no different than someone taking a book down from E-Bay. Clink may be able to call the owner but chances are he sold the book somewhere else. 

Edited by Bomber-Bob

3 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

It's no different than someone taking a book down from E-Bay. Clink may be able to call the owner but chances are he sold the book somewhere else. 

Oh, well. Thanks Bomber. 

ComicLink auctions are great but their regular set up stinks.  Plenty of times sellers leave up listing forever and then it's been already sold when you hit the BIN.  I tend to not buy front ComicLink other then the auctions for that reason.

Edited by 1Cool

14 hours ago, 1Cool said:

ComicLink auctions are great but there regular set up stinks.  Plenty of times sellers leave up listing forever and then it's been already sold when you hit the BIN.  I tend to not buy front ComicLink other then the auctions for that reason.

They finally returned my call and this is what seems to have happened. 

Lame. 

On 6/18/2017 at 6:42 PM, 1Cool said:

ComicLink auctions are great but their regular set up stinks.  Plenty of times sellers leave up listing forever and then it's been already sold when you hit the BIN.  I tend to not buy front ComicLink other then the auctions for that reason.

Agree wholeheartedly.  I also find it interesting how books that I won in an auction 12 months ago still populate the exchange with a "Sale pending" label.