• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Baker Romance - a couple nice slabs
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Baker Romance - a couple nice slabs

No HOS or Probies allowed. PMs welcome but first :takeit: in the thread gets the book(s). Shipping with the US or to Canada is included. Overseas add $30

These books are on their way back to me from sunny FL so I don't have pics yet. But I thought I would offer these up now in case there was some preliminary interest. Once the books are in hand I will provide pics (if they are still here).

Pictorial Romances #16 (St John, 11/52)   CGC Universal 8.5 with OW/W pages. This one pains me since I believe it was previously a 9.0 (The guy I got it from told me it was a 9.0 that was cracked out - and I compared it to a scan of the 9.0 when it was in the holder and it looks like the same book to me). Regardless this is an example of the tough grading period we are experiencing right now. Sigh.     $1100  $875

Teen-Age Temptations #7 (St. John, 4/54)  CGC Universal 5.5 with OW/W pages.   $750  SOLD

As I said - Pics of these fabulous Baker books will be forthcoming

Edited by archiefan