• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 7.0 OW/W SS Stan Lee Restored FS/FT

4 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 7.0 OW/W SS Stan Lee Restored FOR TRADE

Hello everybody,

As stated, this is a restored copy, but presents beautifully. The signature placement by Stan Lee is great and the cover ink is still vibrant after 43 years. The slab itself is in mint condition and has no scratches, scuffs or cracks. I have included several pictures, but can take more upon request. Slight restoration aside, this copy presents as a 9.0+ and has excellent eye appeal. I am only looking for trades at the time and while I am mainly looking for modern books, I will consider silver or bronze age as well. I would like to keep the trade in between 3-5 books, but will also consider a higher number if it's something that I collect. Mainly interested in: The Walking Dead, higher end modern variants, full runs or copper/modern rarities. I will ship Hulk out fully insured on my dime and only ask that you do the same. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions.

The color touch seems to be a small amount of black felt pen on the front, top, left corner. Seemed like an unnecessary color touch, but what's done is done. I have included a close up picture of this area as well.

$1700 OBO

Just a moment on the pics, IMGUR is being difficult....

Edited by ApexComix