• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tales from the Crypt 31

8 posts in this topic

This is a tough one for me.  Looks like the CF is detached from the top staple, if so not sure deduction for it.  The rust on the staples and migration to the BC I think will bring it down quite a bit IMO.  I can't get this over a 4.0 or 4.5 in my head though. Would love to hear other opinions on this one.  Super cool cover.

Thanks for your input, guys. I sincerely appreciate your time!  The staples do not go all the way through into the back cover. I don't think the rust has affected the inside pages, but will have to look again (carefully) and to see if the cover is loose at the top staple. IMO, I think the biggest point drop is caused by the staple areas on the front and back. Otherwise, the cover looks great and the pages are still soft.  I will keep you posted. This is one I'd like to get graded!