• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Charging/Marching - Let's Assemble This GA Collecting Subset

43 posts in this topic

Ok, it occurs to me that a pretty clear collecting strain that exists among GA collectors is all those great covers that feature (either entirely or predominantly) the various heroes of a given title charging forward, marching, marching with flags, etc. There's no catch-phrase for these covers that I know of like there is for GGA, but they are often some of the most loved covers of those great anthology titles. I propose we put 'em all in one place, like we have with decapitations, Hitlers, etc.

I'll start with my few as an example of the types I'm talking about. Who's with me in their love for these???

Edited by Readcomix
Missing letter

Boy 7....America's Greatest 3....Four Favorites....Daring Mystery....c'mon, I've got none and I know they are out there....show 'em off! :baiting:

I left out America's Best #6 -- someone's gotta have one out there...

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

Thx Sagii! Two awesome books! That damn America's Greatest has been on my want list too long! :cloud9:

Thanks, the enigma to me is that the book has an ad for a rival publisher (Fighting Yank #1 -Nedor):whatthe: