• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Readcomix' Copper Sale; Price Cuts! Closing Soon! ASM #361 Added; some keys, some HTF, even a couple late bronze

69 posts in this topic

:news:

I just confirmed an appointment to view another Copper/90's collection on Friday at 2 p.m., so this thread has 24 hours of life left, and the following sales are in immediate effect. Shipping remains actual. 

Carnage lot of ASM #344, 359-363 (6 books) was $110 NOW SOLD

Spawn dozen (#1-10. Extra #4.7) was $40 NOW SOLD

SpiderMan vs Wolverine was $10 NOW $8

Jason vs Freddy vs Ash #5 was $8 NOW $5

Jason vs Freddy vs Ash tpb was $60 NOW $30

Batman Man Who Laughs tpb ot of print was $10 NOW $8

The Crow Wild Justice #1 was $5 NOW $4

Comico Primer #5 was $50 NOW $35

Batman #399 4th print was $5 NOW $4

Detective #554 was $10 NOW SOLD

Blip #2, 3 were $4 each; NOW $2 each

Bizarre Adventures #34 was $5 NOW $4

Watchmen #1 2nd print variant cover (two available, with freebie; see listing) was $5 each NOW $4 each

Omega Red trio; 2 copies X-Men #4, 1 X-Men #5 was $20 NOW $15

X-Men #282, 283 was $5 for the pair NOW $3 for pair

Alpha Flight #106 2nd print was $5 NOW $4

Speeding Bullets was $5 NOW $4

Marvel Age lot of 3 was $5 NOW $3

Elementals #1 was $5 NOW $3

Edited by Readcomix

One more thing: The copy of John Byrne's Next Men #1 that's offered in this sales thread just became a freebie for the next buyer. Cheers!

:news: AWARDED to Martin Sinescu for the good taste to purchase 'Tec 554, first Farrah Fawcett-haired Black Canary! Thanks Martin!

Edited by Readcomix

9 hours ago, Readcomix said:

LAST CALL! Will close this and wrap up when I get up in the a.m. 

Viewing a Copper/90's collection tomorrow on the way home; if I take it I will offer anything from there that I don't plan to keep in its own, new thread. Thanks all! 

Ok, I am declaring this thread closed. Thanks to all for looking, and to all buyers! Let's connect via PM on shipping addresses, shipping costs, etc.

Again, if I land this batch this afternoon, I may have more goodies to share from this era.