• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miscellaneous Raw and Graded (GOTG, Deadpool, Independents, JL)

3 posts in this topic

I will be adding more books as time permits a few more slabbed, and some raw books, also send me your want list as well I may or may not have them. And as the title says I have no choice but to sell off some of my collection to raise funds to replace my car since the insurance payout was so low.  I do not have access to GPA so before someone quotes off that is higher then GPA, etc. if you could send me a private message I will try and adjust my prices accordingly.  All items I will provide scanned images of or if they are CGC graded I will supply images and grades, as well as the CGC record information on the book.  I hope some of you guys can help me reach my goal on funds so I can be up and driving again.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my items, and also thank you for any purchases you make to help me reach my goal.

Justice League #1 (New 52) - Finch Variant Signature Series - 9.6 - $100.00

Up for sale is the 9.6 SS variant cover to Justice League #1 (New 52) Finch Variant. Like all other auctions items in CGC Slabs will be sent via US Priority Mail to US Address only and insured.  If you are outside the US or if you prefer another carrier of choice please contact me and I will get you a price for shipping and insurance through that carrier.

White Pages, CGC #: 1063819002

n4JM0iVm.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy #8 - Thanos Variant  (1:25) CGC Graded 9.6 - $75.00

Up for sale is the 9.6  variant cover to Guardians of the Galaxy #8 - Thanos Variant  (1:25) . Like all other auctions items in CGC Slabs will be sent via US Priority Mail to US Address only and insured.  If you are outside the US or if you prefer another carrier of choice please contact me and I will get you a price for shipping and insurance through that carrier.

White Pages; CGC #:0214428006

P8lmThim.jpg

MIND MGMT # 1 (Variant) Signature Series CGC 9.0 HERNANDEZ VARIANT COVER DARK HORSE COMICS - $125.00

Up for sale is the 9.0 Signature Series variant cover to Mind Mgmt #1 . Like all other auctions items in CGC Slabs will be sent via US Priority Mail to US Address only and insured.  If you are outside the US or if you prefer another carrier of choice please contact me and I will get you a price for shipping and insurance through that carrier.

White pages; CGC #:0214426001

PP5s7O8m.jpg

Spider-man / Deadpool  #1 Gamestop Power Up Exclusive Variant - $75.00

This is the Rare and HTF Gamestop Exclusive variant of Spider-man/Deadpool #1 Item is bagged and boarded and will ship via priority mail and insured to a USPS address.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask, as far as grade I would rate it at a high grade book was only taken out of cellophane packaging they had it in and placed into a comic bag and board for more protection from damage to the book that the cellophane did not allow.

Aoszj7Zm.jpg
57CjFglm.jpg
iDuvpRhm.jpg

Edited by longshot975
sold an item out of list