• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Signed Comics ALL RAW Signatures Include Stan Lee Starlin Simonson Curt Swan + more

28 posts in this topic

UPDATE ON PAGE 2 WITH DISCOUNTS

about 15 comics in this posting, all raw, no COAs except for a couple of them.  Priced to move (I hope).

I bought a few of these individually, traded for some others, and got a few in collections I've bought.

Some are old school - signed on inside, usually first page in pen, and some new school - marker on cover

These include:

Amazing Spider-man 32 Stan Lee

Power Pack 1

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars Jim Shooter

X-men Teen Titans - triple signed

usual rules

no prob or HOS list persons

paypal only

postage in USA is $5.00 boxed media mail (USA only) for any total of books (if you want Priority Mail you pay the exact cost)

returns on raw comics are fine for any reason just let me know within 7 days of your receiving them

that you want to return them - you pay return postage unless I've missed something

Canadian buddies - I will ship to Canada but it costs a small fortune and you will need to pay the exact cost.

Only shipping to the USA and Canada.

first unconditional :takeit: posted here wins. PMs are welcome however until a :takeit: is posted here it is still up for grabs. I'm not on the web 24/7 however I will try to respond to PMs asap.

I used to sell a lot on ebay (clarkkent) and have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always paid quickly and shipped quickly.

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

Edited by boatfund

amazing spider-man 32 signed by Stan Lee at 2012 NY Comiccon  $65.00  SOLD

comic is complete, cover attached, has some coloring fill in on the cover apparently by a child and I don't think anyone would ever call it restoration color touch.  I cal it a 2.5 or 3.0

If you are going to have a Stan Lee signature at least have it on a comic he worked on and this one is a classic, one of the best ASM story lines ever.

asm32a.JPG

asm32b.JPG

Edited by boatfund
added numeric grade

Here' another one that I cannot determine

HAUNTED TANK #1 NM and it's free is to the first person that has bought anything in this tread and posts :takeit:first   TAKEN

tank.JPG

Edited by boatfund

25 minutes ago, boatfund said:

amazing spider-man 32 signed by Stan Lee at 2012 NY Comiccon  $65.00

comic is complete, cover attached, has some coloring fill in on the cover apparently by a child and I don't think anyone would ever call it restoration color touch.  I cal it a 2.5 or 3.0

If you are going to have a Stan Lee signature at least have it on a comic he worked on and this one is a classic, one of the best ASM story lines ever.

asm32a.JPG

asm32b.JPG

take it

Another Freebie to anyone who buys something in this thread and is first to post they will take it

PURE #1 (Oxygen Studios) with 4 signatures TAKEN

pure.JPG

Edited by boatfund

Marvel and DC Present X-Men and New Teen Titans - triple signed by Chris Claremont Walter Simonson and Terry Austin

has pretty large spine creases, corner crease that goes through book, Fine-   $10.00 SOLD

xmentt1.JPG

triple (1).JPG

triple (2).JPG

Edited by boatfund

58 minutes ago, boatfund said:

Dreadstar 7 signed by Jim Starlin VG has corner ding and spine creasing $1.00 and no standing in line for his signature

dreadstar.JPG

starlindreadstar (1).JPG

starlindreadstar (2).JPG

:takeit: