• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - FANTASTIC FOUR 47 - 72 WAY BELOW GUIDE

25 posts in this topic

CLOSED

about 10-15 fantastic Four between issues 47 and 79 comics in this posting, all raw,  Priced to move (I hope).  Keeping 66-67 at this time.

I bought l most all of these in the mid-1980s.  Most look nice, lay flat, and have a lot of gloss, look nice for the technical grade however they are mainly 6s to 7s.  Most will be priced way below the 2016-17 Overstreet Price Guide for their grade.  Some are improvable with cleaning back covers and a press if that is your choice.

usual rules

no prob or HOS list persons

paypal only

postage in USA is $5.00 boxed media mail (USA only) for any total of books (if you want Priority Mail you pay the exact cost)

returns on raw comics are fine for any reason just let me know within 7 days of your receiving them

that you want to return them - you pay return postage unless I've missed something

Canadian buddies - I will ship to Canada but it costs a small fortune and you will need to pay the exact cost.

Only shipping to the USA and Canada.

first unconditional :takeit: posted here wins. PMs are welcome however until a :takeit: is posted here it is still up for grabs. I'm not on the web 24/7 however I will try to respond to PMs asap.

I used to sell a lot on ebay (clarkkent) and have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always paid quickly and shipped quickly.

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

Edited by boatfund

FANTASTIC FOUR 47  - third inhumans, nice looking however there are a couple of dime sized water stains on the cover (bottom right of front cover, and another a couple inches above it; some small spine creases, and other wear. I would call it 7.5 without the small water stains and i think it's 6.5 to 7.0.  Overstreet has a 6.0 for $51.00 and 8.0 for $117.00 - my price is $45.00  

47f.JPG

47b0001.JPG

FANTASTIC FOUR 58 cool Dr Doom cover, great looking cover however the back cover is missing a long piece along the edge.  holy value drop batman.  Overstreet has a 2.0 for $10 and a 4.0 for $20.00 and I think this is a 3.0 - my price is $7.50   SOLD

58f.JPG

58b.JPG

Edited by boatfund

FANTASTIC FOUR 61 - wear on the spine mostly at corners and back cover shows some dirt mostly along spine;  7.0 with cleaning and pressing

even higher, Overstreet has $64.00 for 8.0 so $25.00  SOLD

61f.JPG

61b.JPG

Edited by boatfund

FANTASTIC FOUR 64  6.0 however a press and clean would help, Overstreet 6.0 =$24.00 so I'll go $6.00 and maybe someone will buy one now.    SOLD

64f.JPG

64b.JPG

Edited by boatfund

Fantastic Four 69 has a smudge near the top right corner of the back corner, looks 6.5 to me, Overstreet is the same as #68 so let's go $10.00  SOLD

69f.JPG

69b.JPG

Edited by boatfund

Fantastic Four 74 - a favorite cover, 7.0, cream to o/w pages,   Overstreet is $27 in 6.0 and $62 in 8.0 and I like this one a lot so I'm going to go $40.00  (I said most were way below OPG, not all)

74f.JPG

74b.JPG