• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

340 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Teen-Age Romances 12 is no longer for sale.  

(I reserve the right to raise or lower any price before the book is sold or remove from the sale due to my internal awesomeness clock.)

Wha?

I think you should reconsider that policy....

IMG_0153.thumb.JPG.c35108a0e45a14642679d86dd883f197.JPG

You MUST be a little girlie man to collect these "love" comics.  I think you need to get together with Hans and Franz...Just look at my sig line if you want to know what He-man comics are...(just ignore the 4 Bakers...that was an old mistake)...:facepalm:

Edited by tricolorbrian

3 hours ago, tricolorbrian said:

You MUST be a little girlie man to collect these "love" comics.  I think you need to get together with Hans and Franz...Just look at my sig line if you want to know what He-man comics are...(just ignore the 4 Bakers...that was an old mistake)...:facepalm:

:roflmao:xD I know that I should be spending more time looking at men in tights like all the other manly men. I guess I just like staring at headlights more. I really need to get my priorities straight. :screwy:

Jo-Jo Comics 11- CGC 4.5- OW/W- $295 $275

FYI- I paid $375 for this..:flamed:

There was an informal discussion in the Golden Age forum of the best bondage covers of all-time and this was one of the most mentioned books. This is about $100 under what I paid for this book. 

SKM_C25816122316380.jpg

SKM_C25816122316390 (1).jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff