• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Adding First Runs NOW! Summer Reruns

22 posts in this topic

CLOSED

:news: Okay, I'm about a week late but I'm finally adding seven new lots (items that I have not offered before) to my small Summer Reruns thread. All else applies, reruns still available at their slashed prices; will begin posting seven new offerings now. 

Just a few items that I cannot believe did not go the first time around; so I am improving the prices.

:news: Prices just cut again....cuts vary; see listings, but they were either 20%, 25% or 33% drops, depending upon which listing we are talking about.

Rules: :rulez: 

Shipping will be actual; via cheapest USPS method that includes tracking, utilizing a nifty flip n ship comics mailer.

No HOS, probies, or treacherous villains, please.

PM's welcome of course, but :takeit: in the thread trumps all, time stamp rules.

Payment is Money Order or check.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within 3 days of receipt and pay return shipping. Unless of course return is due to my error/something I missed.

Edited by Readcomix
CLOSED

Dale Evans #3 VG $30. Alex Toth.

Acquired from a retired pressman from Western Printing; he says it was a Western file copy. Apparently, employees split up what was laying around when the plant closed up shop in the 80's. I think the subsequent storage in his home could have been under better conditions but it's still bright.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price cut

Low-grade Peanuts lot of three for $8:

Tip Top #192 about 1.5 with spine roll, wrinkles, small pieces missing, stains.

Tip Top #220 CF missing; incomplete.

Peanuts #3, about 2.0 with stains, writing.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price cut

First up, let's do an 18-book Conan, featuring a good chunk of the Barry Windsor-Smith run: #'s 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,13,14,15,16,17,20,21,23,24,37,100.

Most everything in this lot ranges from 4.0-5.0 with the following exceptions: 7 is coverless; 8 has a detached cover, 23 has small piece missing from the lower right front cover (see pics), 37 is a 6.0 (would call it 7.5 if not for the nick above the lower staple; see pic) and 100 is NM. Pics are representative but just ask for specific pics if you want.

That's 15 BWS issues including the first Red Sonja and first full Red Sonja appearances, first Elric, the Neal Adams issue (37), the death of Belit (100); 18 total books. The lot is $150.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Next one saddens my heart as its in poor shape, but it's a cool GA romance book. New Romances #6, with a Barbara Bel Geddes and Richard Basehart photo cover, and Ruben Moreira interior art. Cover detached, piece missing from one page, CF missing...but still a great, tough comic. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Target Comics vol 4 #8, Christmas cover, 1943. Some single-leaf pics, three center wraps detached. Maybe 1.0. Slight brittleness to some edges. "Ghost Train from the Volga" story. Looks VG in a Mylar. Great for display. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Year added