• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Four bats, one cat PRICES REDUCED ON DARK KNIGHT RETURNS

13 posts in this topic

REFERENCES
Kudos thread
ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payment expected within 5 calendar days of invoice.

REFUNDS
I will accept refunds if notified within 5 calendar days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping.

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.
If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you. I reserve the right to refuse any sale.

Please inspect the books upon receipt of them and alert me to any issues.

SHIPPING
I ship USPS Priority. At $200 and up, I require a signature. Medium flat region H shipping available at no cost to you. Otherwise, send me your zip code, I'll send you mine, and we'll get as true a cost as possible.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

So we found this cat
Livin' in the hood
His tail messed up
And beggin' for food

I said, heck yeah,
I'll teach my son
To tend this cat
And call it Ron

But yeah, one vet visit and $250 dollar poorer, I think I'd rather sell some comics than dig into savings for a stray. I hope to find it a home soon and let someone else foot the rest of the bill.

Batman The Cult. These covers and the Dark Knight really defined Batman for my childhood. On the heels of street grinders like Miller's Daredevil, in 1988 we got this gritty, occult story with the gloves off. Jim Starlin, Berni Wrightson, and and Bill Wray make for a heck of a team. I put these at 9.4+. Pretty copies, for sure.

Price: $15 plus shipping

Batman The Cult 1a.jpg

Batman The Cult 1b.jpg

Batman The Cult 2a.jpg

Batman The Cult 2b.jpg

Batman The Cult 3a.jpg

Batman The Cult 3b.jpg

Batman The Cult 4a.jpg

Batman The Cult 4b.jpg

3 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Batman The Cult. These covers and the Dark Knight really defined Batman for my childhood. On the heels of street grinders like Miller's Daredevil, in 1988 we got this gritty, occult story with the gloves off. Jim Starlin, Berni Wrightson, and and Bill Wray make for a heck of a team. I put these at 9.4+. Pretty copies, for sure.

Price: $15 plus shipping

Batman The Cult 1a.jpg

Batman The Cult 1b.jpg

Batman The Cult 2a.jpg

Batman The Cult 2b.jpg

Batman The Cult 3a.jpg

Batman The Cult 3b.jpg

Batman The Cult 4a.jpg

Batman The Cult 4b.jpg

:takeit: