• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OO PCH
3 3

154 posts in this topic

That was it for AITUs.  3 Operation Perils up next and then a bunch of Forbidden Worlds.

Operation Peril #5 VG/FN

Chip out of bottom corner holds this one down.  Otherwise super glossy and a fun cover to boot.

$125 SOLD

Scan 291.jpeg

Scan 292.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

Operation Peril #8 FN or better

What looks like fading or something on the edges seems to be an ad on the inside front cover that is showing through (it's in yellow).  Not sure how to grade that but it does look a little off.

Frankly, I'm just super worried for the cavemen who have to deal with dinosaurs AND spaceships.  That's a lot.

$125 $90

Scan 295.jpeg

Scan 296.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

Ok, I think I'm up to date on what's sold.  Coming up are Forbidden Worlds 5, 6, 17, 19, 23, 26, 27, 28.

Forbidden Worlds #5  VG/FN

Great colors on this one.  Edge of front cover and bottom corner are small tears that are folded over - no paper loss. Chipping on back cover.

$125 SOLD

Scan 239.jpeg

Scan 240.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

Just now, dannyboy said:

Ok, I think I'm up to date on what's sold.  Coming up are Forbidden Worlds 5, 6, 17, 19, 23, 26, 27, 28.

Forbidden Worlds #5  VG/FN

Great colors on this one.  Edge of front cover and bottom corner are small tears that are folded over - no paper loss. Chipping on back cover.

$125

Scan 239.jpeg

Scan 240.jpeg

:takeit:

Forbidden Worlds #6 FN/VF or better

Ok, this is my favorite cover of this run.  Just so cool.  I don't know what the staining on the edge of the front cover technically does to the grade but this book is so very sharp and glossy.

$275 SOLD

Scan 299.jpeg

Scan 300.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy