• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OO PCH
3 3

154 posts in this topic

And that is it for my dad's ACGs.  Thank you for all of the interest.  Actually the old guy turns 85 in a few weeks and he still loves to regale me with stories of reading comics when he was a kid.  He said he knew every store in town that sold them and, more importantly, he knew which stores would let you stand there and read through a few of them before they shooed you away or made you buy something.

I'm showing Adventures into the Unknown 17, 50, Operation Peril 7, 8, and Forbidden Worlds 19, 23, 27 as still available.  I'll discount whatever is unsold by tonight.  Also, I'll send out invoices at that point or tomorrow latest.  Again, thank you for the interest.

Dan

1 minute ago, dannyboy said:

And that is it for my dad's ACGs.  Thank you for all of the interest.  Actually the old guy turns 85 in a few weeks and he still loves to regale me with stories of reading comics when he was a kid.  He said he knew every store in town that sold them and, more importantly, he knew which stores would let you stand there and read through a few of them before they shooed you away or made you buy something.

I'm showing Adventures into the Unknown 17, 50, Operation Peril 7, 8, and Forbidden Worlds 19, 23, 27 as still available.  I'll discount whatever is unsold by tonight.  Also, I'll send out invoices at that point or tomorrow latest.  Again, thank you for the interest.

Dan

:golfclap: Share some of those stories with us!  Great sales thread.  Thank you for the opportunity!

7 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:

ACGs don't get enough love...some of these are great covers...:headbang:

yeah,but have you read 'em?most end up being some mushy love story at the end lol

..and i'm salty I missed that Adventures into Unknown 27 upgrade lol

Edited by porcupine48

25 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Dan

Great that your dad looked after those books for that long.