• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Closed Closed CGC Action 100 8.5 and Supes 195 9.8 Mass Pedigree
1 1

5 posts in this topic

It's been years since I had a selling thread. I usually only buy, selling occasionally to WTB threads. No Kudos thread but plenty of transactions here.

No probation or other list people. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I choose.

Shipping: I will ship FedEX Ground with Signature, CONUS only. If there is no Ground shipment to your area I will ask for the difference in shipping Express. Note: I will pay for the shipping.  Also note I will require an Adult Signature so you must make arrangements for someone to sign for the package. No PO Box. Fedex requires a phone number for shipments with signature so be prepared to give me your phone number.

Payment is PayPal . 

:takeit: Trumps PM negotiations.

I will ship within 1 - 2  business days of payment.  Books will be packed similar to the auction houses. Oversized box, in a bubble wrap mailer, with lots of peanuts/bubble wrap surrounding to prevent any movement. I like to communicate status and expect the same in return.

No returns on slabs. 

Action 100 CGC 8.5 White pages.  I did not submit this book so I have no idea about pressing, but it does not look pressed. I've owned it for about 5 years. It was graded in 2009 . No relevant sales in 8.5 but two sales in 2016 for 8.0 .  800 for an 8.0 OW/W and 1100 for an 8.0 in White. Only 60 graded copies in the census with 10 higher than this copy.

I am offering this book for 1,000.00 even, shipped.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=12775&GSub=3176

Superman 195 CGC 9.8 White Pages Mass Pedigree . Not pressed, graded early 2008 during a tough grading period. A natural beauty. Highest graded, one of 5. 

I am offering this book for 1,250.00, shipped.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=11179&GSub=888

1902131829061.jpg

2601132210221.jpg

Edited by Bomber-Bob
CLosing thread

I have had both buying and selling transactions with Bob during my FF heyday. Stellar to work with in all regards. 

Sweet books!

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Selling books ?...............yeah, right. What have you done with the real Bomber Bob ?............ I remember when that Superman 195 was a "Modern"...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

16 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Okay, with a world's record for fewest views and not even an inquiry, I'll put these books back into my collection. No threats of E-Bay ! Not sure how to formally close the thread but it is now closed. 

Bob, you can either hit the "Mark As Sold" feature above your 1st post and this will close the thread even though the books have not sold or you can write "CLOSED" in the title. That just keeps people from bumping a thread that is no longer being used.