• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HOS 92 cgc 7.5 2, WWBN 32x 2 the 9.0 added, GL 7, BB 54 more?
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Apologies for the CP pics I have now found my old time, awesome for slabs Epson scanner, but due to a recent surgery it will be another 2 months before I can even pick it up.  I may try to get my 12 year old son to move it and hook it up, but grrrr

Anyway

As usual, :takeit: trumps PMs I have not responded to.

Shipping Policy:

Shipping for slabbed comics is $15 within Continental US, more if insurance is wanted or required . Please enquirer about about elsewhere in the World ( I dont lie to customs). I can not ship Until Wednesday maybe Thursday this week. I refuse to buy USPS overpriced bubble wrap lol 

I have been inactive for about year are so, but you can find my kudos somewhere :)   I have sold a few books on here recently though.  In fact $10 towards the purchase of any of my books in the sale or any future sale for the person who can find my kudos lol I have the old link but it dont work. 

Offers are always welcome.  I open to trade for GA TECs

Edited by mdean2437

HOS of 92 CGC 7.5

This was a hard to price.  There has been a huge June 2017  to July 2017 jump in prices, I had no idea this book was hot.  

PP $1100      

20170709_173901.jpg

Edited by mdean2437

16 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

This thread won't last long asking for fee-less PP payments. Probably why your other thread was removed.

I removed the option.  It was an option for the buyer,. I was not asking, big difference iMO.  I don't care which is used it would work out where i had the same amount of $$.   With that in mind if its against the rules, it against the rules.  I really thought feeless methods where allowed (could MO, Check etc). My bad. 

Thank you for letting me know what I was doing wrong. I had no idea why my other thread was killed. It is appreciated. 

Edited by mdean2437

3 minutes ago, Aasparky1000 said:

Feeless is allowed check, mo etc. 

Maybe offering a discount for using it is not? Even worse I went ahead and listed both prices HA! I really didn t know. It tends to workout that way in PMs a lot, so you know. 

24 minutes ago, KryptoSpidey said:

:popcorn:

GL7

I move slowly. I have a CGC 8.5 and 7.5 will probably only list the 7.5.  We can not get broadband where i live :(   It is crazy there are places without high speed internet! 1st world problems and stuff 

20170709_175316.jpg

20170709_175336.jpg

Edited by mdean2437