• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Super Low Price Books - mostly SA and BA superhero and horror- Flat shipping
3 3

568 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, adampasz said:

@elibowman  Nice pickup!

And I was sure he said the collection did not contain major keys. ;)

They were pretty beat up so I didn't want to get hopes up that high. But im glad I was able to add a little surprise to those paying attention 

:whee:

1 minute ago, KryptoMayor said:

They were pretty beat up so I didn't want to get hopes up that high. But im glad I was able to add a little surprise to those paying attention 

:whee:

Any Flash surprises coming....   :smile:

Everyone loves and wants flash all of a sudden.  I love it.  I have a big surprise for you all at my next sale.  Let's say a ton of flash books lol......in regards to his sale....buy with ease krypto is a friend and I've bought from him many times, great comics and very easy to deal with......now let's see those flash books....

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Everyone loves and wants flash all of a sudden.  I love it.  I have a big surprise for you all at my next sale.  Let's say a ton of flash books lol......in regards to his sale....buy with ease krypto is a friend and I've bought from him many times, great comics and very easy to deal with......now let's see those flash books....

I've always wanted Flash books. It was the comic that my dad bought for me when I was younger, and it was the comic that started me down this road of comic reading/collecting.  And yes, I've bought from Krypto before and been very happy, which is why I'm back here creating a stack.

6 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Everyone loves and wants flash all of a sudden.  I love it.  I have a big surprise for you all at my next sale.  Let's say a ton of flash books lol.....

That Flash I bought from you in your most recent sale was really nice - I should have bought more.  (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That Flash I bought from you in your most recent sale was really nice - I should have bought more.  (thumbsu

Thank you sir. Well the next sale has a big group under #140. Such cool covers.  I will have like 10-15 Wonder Woman too. Will be a fun one. 

12 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Will there be any Bats Solar?

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Yea bats and detectives too. And asm before #50 and other ransoms. It's D.C. And marvel mainly and some random throw ins. 

Dang...when's the July sale going to happen?