• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Super Low Price Books - mostly SA and BA superhero and horror- Flat shipping
3 3

568 posts in this topic

Site updated and RECAP is on page 1

RECAP is listed in the order the book appears in the thread. Please check it out, some really good books still.

Thank you everyone who has bought so far. I anticipate doing one more day of posting (tomorrow) before sending out invoices.

I plan on doing my next sale (Probably Modern Age) after Solar Boy does his super, awesome sale at the end of the month.

8 minutes ago, Leo-man said:

And an extra thanks for the flat rate shipping!

That may hurt my pocketbook, but I enjoy doing these threads. I'm glad people are enjoying it. There's still a Gentle Ben up for sale 

:baiting:

Edited by KryptoMayor

On 7/10/2017 at 11:10 PM, KryptoMayor said:

Detective Comics 377 Riddler

FN/VF $15.00

IMG_1372.JPG

6 hours ago, KryptoMayor said:

Detective Comics 390

FN- $8.00

IMG_1499.JPG

6 hours ago, KryptoMayor said:

Detective Comics 477  Neal Adams

VF- $15.00

IMG_1505.JPG

:takeit: I'll scoop these goodies up 

5 hours ago, KryptoMayor said:

Site updated and RECAP is on page 1

RECAP is listed in the order the book appears in the thread. Please check it out, some really good books still.

Thank you everyone who has bought so far. I anticipate doing one more day of posting (tomorrow) before sending out invoices.

I plan on doing my next sale (Probably Modern Age) after Solar Boy does his super, awesome sale at the end of the month.

Thanks bud and nice sale so far. Nice little collection with some nice affordable books. I enjoyed watching it. My sale will be fun for sure. See you all there. 

Trying to update the site this morning before I get started. I pulled some books last night from a different box and I was pleasantly surprised. Tons of Supergirl, Action, Jimmy Olsen, so in August I'll try to do a Silver/Bronze and a Modern thread. For today (final day) I decided to pull some Action, Batman, Bronze Spider-Man, and some great House of Mystery (and a few others).