• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Flash 139

7 posts in this topic

I am wondering how you think my Flash 139 will grade. Its been subbed for grading so I'll be able to update this with the CGC result when I get it back. No issues with the back cover, which I forgot to photograph before subbing. Thanks for your time!

IMG_20170723_125347958_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170723_125352221_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170723_125354628_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170723_125357246_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170723_125359993_HDR.jpg

I'm thinking 7.0, assuming there are no flaws of note on the back cover...I recently saw a slabbed 7.5 (another book, not a Flash #139) with a corner crease about half the length of the one on your book, and it also had some other flaws.

Nice copy!

On 7/28/2017 at 6:08 PM, silverseeker said:

I'm thinking 7.0, assuming there are no flaws of note on the back cover...I recently saw a slabbed 7.5 (another book, not a Flash #139) with a corner crease about half the length of the one on your book, and it also had some other flaws.

Nice copy!

Thanks! I'm hoping it comes back as a 7.0. I would be thrilled if it came back 7.5.

I don't know how to update the title of this thread, but the result is in and I am happy. It just switched to "shipped/safe" and the grade is 7.0. Grader's notes are:

"light crease right bottom of front cover breaks color, small foreign substance center of front cover, very small, multiple spots full top of back cover"

Thanks to everyone who weighed in!