• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DF COA vs Savannah Pedigree COA

5 posts in this topic

Before you guys jump the gun, I know that the best (only?) way you can slab a limited numbered autographed Dynamic Forces variant with COA is a green (Qualified) label.  I also know that CGC will not include the COA in the slab and will either throw it away or will send it back to you.  Now, I'm not particular about the label (I've made my peace that it will never be a yellow label), but I wish CGC would at least include the COA in the slab because it at least adds a level of authenticity none-the-less to a more casual observer or perhaps even eBayer.  I thought it was just CGC's policy to not include COA's, but then I came across the item below which has the "Savannah Pedigree" COA included in the case.  I'm new around these parts, but is there any reason why CGC is okay including one particular COA, but not another?

(PS: if this question is inappropriate for this thread, please let me know and i'll delete/move it elsewhere.  Thanks.)

53 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

If you are referring to this,its just the certificate lying on the outside of the slab. CGC would never encapsulate the cert with the book lol

MASTER OF KUNG FU #53 CGC 9.6 CERTIFICATE 001.jpg

exactly - all my Savannah's have the cert in the bag, not in the slab.