• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Avengers #83 CGC 9.4 NM 1st Valkyrie PRICE DROP $100 Under GPA
1 1

9 posts in this topic

First :takeit: trumps any pm's

No HoS or probationary members please.

Paypal or money order or EMT in Canada  

All prices are in US dollars

Shipping 

Free

My Feedback/Kudos

Avengers #83 CGC 9.4 NM Off-White to White Pages

$550 Shipped to Canada or the US

Feel free to pm

Thanks for looking

-Pat

av830001.thumb.jpg.181539dcd619f21e0a674fcbe764f93b.jpgav830002.thumb.jpg.7be47745a0c522354d423c4bcbbb60dd.jpg

Edited by SonOfWolF

10 hours ago, AMightyEsquilax said:

Beautiful book, and one of my favorite covers of the late silver/early bronze period. GLWTS!

Thanks Esquilax! 

This book is priced to move. Last sale was almost $700 (Sept 2016) and 12 month average is just under $650.

One and only price drop. Now $550 Shipped

-Pat

50 minutes ago, SonOfWolF said:

Thanks Esquilax! 

This book is priced to move. Last sale was almost $700 (Sept 2016) and 12 month average is just under $650.

One and only price drop. Now $550 Shipped

-Pat

Pat, I just sold my copy a few days ago on www.Icomicexchange.com for $695 so I think yours is priced to move quickly! Considering we are both in Canada PM me if you have anything else to sell or trade with.  

5 hours ago, The_Investor said:

Pat, I just sold my copy a few days ago on www.Icomicexchange.com for $695 so I think yours is priced to move quickly! Considering we are both in Canada PM me if you have anything else to sell or trade with.  

Oh nice. Congrats.