• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opportunity to buy Whiz #2...help

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

I hit "pass" at brittle pages....I like cheap major keys, but at five figures I would want something physically stable, however worn/incomplete. 

Not me IF that key was an AC1.

To be fair, however, I think I would also take a pass on this book ESPECIALLY given the fact the OP wants to "flip" it.

Not sure there is enough (if anything) left to make a flip profitable.

If he wanted it as a "keeper" and that is all he could afford, then that would be a different story.

30 minutes ago, Hudson said:

To be fair, however, I think I would also take a pass on this book ESPECIALLY given the fact the OP wants to "flip" it.

Not sure there is enough (if anything) left to make a flip profitable.

If he wanted it as a "keeper" and that is all he could afford, then that would be a different story.

Makes sense. Last sale like this was last year at $15.5k. Probably would have to get it under $10k to be worth the risk. 

I'm actually looking for a Whiz #1 LG restored or unrestored. This book looks around what I would be looking for, even though I think the the price is off ( I agree should be under 10K).

I you aren't getting, I could do the same deal with the guy you were thinking about (graded to my account). If he might be interested,  or you send me a PM.

Anyone else that might have one for sale?