• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] The Contents Of A Drawer I'm Cleaning Out - FREE to the person with the best story of something nice they did for someone else this week!

5 posts in this topic

Hey all -  Cleaning up tonight and found some random stuff... looks like a few old Comic Con exclusives, some Loot Crate stuff, some Marvel Collector Corps stuff, and some cool magnets I don't recall where they came from.

Anway, they all share three properties  -

1.  I have no use for any of them.
2.  They all fit pretty nicely in this small mailing box I found (other than the Ghostbuster door hanger, which has to slightly bend to get in there, sorry, but no creasing)
3.  Did I mention I have no use for them already?

Anyway, shipping for this box would be like $4.00... and rather than have someone pay that silly amount, let's just do this...  If you want the box,  post a note describing something nice you did for someone else this past week.  The first one that really strikes a chord, gets the box.

MiscStuff.thumb.jpg.1c80e80e3be10ab2d514ea8d9d40e1ed.jpg

My wife's grandmother (85 yo) flew into town last week from Brazil. I learned some Portuguese as she doesn't know any English. I told her I loved her and introduced her to her newest set of grand children (my twins). She cried, said I love you back  and thanked me for bringing her to the states to meet them.

3 hours ago, Timely said:

My wife's grandmother (85 yo) flew into town last week from Brazil. I learned some Portuguese as she doesn't know any English. I told her I loved her and introduced her to her newest set of grand children (my twins). She cried, said I love you back  and thanked me for bringing her to the states to meet them.

Can't beat that!  Awesome stuff!  Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send it tomorrow!